Monday 1 June 2009

I am still HERE!!

Hey everyone=)

After such short yet fast-going weeks have passed by, it's now time for me to start my whole new semester (and life... seriously!) in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. It's now just about half an hour before my very first lecture of the semester -- Theory of Interest!

Wanted to just sit down and type out about what happened to me during the past few weeks, but I guess I just don't have the time! In a blink of an eye, it's time to 'worry' about what's happening next! (Correction: no worries, I want to just study hard, play hard this semester!!)

Oh for those who still don't know, my semester results last semester...

Urgh!!

Ask me personally if you really want to know what did I get for last semester. All in all, the message that those results are giving me is quite clear.... study SMART!!

Wait, wait... let's talk about what's to come..=)

My aim for this semester? 3.6. Yeap, that's enough to make the Dean's List. I have been 'taught' to sleep late by my classmates last semester... go to McD to study for a 10-mark test.... until 1 in the morning! Hope that's not going to happen again! No last minute thingy...

I really hope that I can organize my time much better this sem, even though by the look at my classes, that's quite hard to achieve, not impossible though.

It's going to be the first time that I am living alone... and when I say alone, I mean it... no more grandma cooking dinner for me... I took a lot of time settling myself during the first few weeks of the new semesters previously... This time I guess that will be a longer period of time.... I really hope that I can be in the study mood as soon as possible.... Guys (housemates), please help this 'kid' out....=)

So, a new life awaits me... As usual, I hope that everything will turn out... well, if not perfect. And I wish I could really enjoy my last two years of my university life... (Urgh... too dramatic aren't I??)

0 comments: