Friday 15 May 2009

Finals: Business Accounting II.... Finals are Over!

Finals are OVERR!!!

Yeap, you heard me right. It's...

OVER!!

Woah! I had this feeling thoughout that this time's exam period is so much longer than the previous one in Year 1 Sem 1... Nevertheless I really liked it... it gave me so much time to prepare for each and every single one of the papers...

Business Accounting II was 'easy'. (I actually was trying to find a better word to describe it... so not to offend those other people...) I mean, come on... AGAIN, there are questions on the exam which was so damn similar to the ones in the tutorials... can we safely assume that this is going to be the case for all the accounting-related papers for the semesters to come?

One paper down... that means left with... NONE!! That was it! Year One Semester Two is over. In less than three weeks a semester awaits us all, in a totally different environment.... Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. I actually can't wait for my new semester to begin in Setapak... I know for sure that for all of us, it will be so different from the way we lived in PJ.

Tuesday went for Paintball session with my classmates and some from T5... (All together twelve of us)... at TT Sports in Subang Jaya. Yeah, RM60 was quite expensive... But what the heck... I had a heck of a good time there... with these friends we got to know...

I actually was disappointed by the way I played that day actually...

I know almost all of us have not played paintball before but I sucked big time compared to the others... Maybe it has something to do with me not wanting to hurt myself... (Yeah, I think I was one of those people who didn't really got badly hurt... YA-Lah... I got scars also ok?! Wanna see??)

I enjoyed it very much. Thanks, you all!!

Will post on my plans and what happened during my semester break later...=)

0 comments: