Thursday 2 April 2009

Week 12 at a Glance

On Monday went to SS2 pasar malam with them all. Gosh, somehow they are tummyfull just after taking some portions of food bought in the night market. I need to ask them to wait for me as I went to call prawn mee at the famous food court near the pasar malam site. I guess I really need to change the eating habit of mine... I am still that kind of person who, my friends say, "will suffer if I do not miss my dinner..." I won't lie: I really need dinner if not I will not be able to sleep.

On Tuesday a lot went for the buffet somewhere in KL. Of course, I did not join them. At the end kinda felt guilty.... not as in not going for the buffet but just not go up and study upstairs... I just couldn't get what the BA2 lecturer was saying in to my head...

After class went to this sale/bazaar thing at Bangunan Harmodal which is near to our campus. Nothing much which I was able to buy... Not that I don't want to buy...


Wednesday was full of classes in campus but the thing was that I was still able to 'make myself busy' by deciding to go to McD Sect 14, David's house for a while, and then McD SS2... Until the early hours of the morning... Wah!! Cannot tahan... Don't get me wrong... it was not that I don't want to join you guys on the other table... it was that I cannot tahan staying up so late le...

Friday had our Probability and Statistics I Test 2. It was just alright. I hope that my first part of the first question was correct though... if not the whole question one will be wrong le... can't imagine how many marks I will be missing...

0 comments: