Saturday 11 April 2009

Week 13 at a Glance

Attended the first Welcoming Concert Committee meeting on Monday. Well, except Shi Wei, Jie Yan, Guan Han... all of the other people who were there were unfamiliar faces, not to mention that I do not know them. But I have expected this from the beginning when I accepted this responsibility as the secretary... I have already preparing myself that I need to work with people whom I do not know before... to get things done...

Talking about accepting responsibility...

I was at Bentong, Pahang to pay respects to my ancestors (Qing Ming) last Saturday. We were waiting to be served lunch when Guan Han called me on my cellphone and asked if I want to be in the committee... Well, after a few questions about my post and a moment of deliberation myself I decided to take it up... also after I knew who will be helping me out in my duties (I heard Shi Wei and Jie Yan both from T6, are also in the committee...)

Ok, back to the meeting. It ran smoothly. I just had to check with Guan Han during the meeting in front of everyone about the proposal things... 'cause I was still very blur. After a few days I received the sample of it in my email.... WALAO!! So long ah!! But if my understanding is correct, then all I need to do is to compile their stuffs and submit them to the DSA... or something like that la...

******

Had our Prob and Stat I lab session on Tuesday. All of a sudden the memories of us having our programming practical every Friday came to mind... except that this time, everyone was like so relaxed and things like that... I was having this feeling that we are having a computer game class or something like that....haha...

There's this stupid thing about the assignment... Weeks ago the lecturer gave us the website address and asked us to download the programme from this website. Since there was still so much time we/I thought we will wait for a while first before doing anything. It turned out that none of us actually was able to download it (not that I know of)... and it ended up that (almost) everyone was planning to finish their assignment in the campus' computer lab.

So, have I done MY assignment yet? Nope, as of Friday evening... and probably won't be so soon either as everyone seem to be planning to do it only on Monday... I wasn't really happy with it at first because it seems last minute to me... But we were able to do things together complete and effectively even though it was all last minute, weren't they? The accounts assignment, the calculus assignment...

******

Wednesday stayed back with the gang for group study at SS2 McD. I know you guys would love to study until late till the wee hours of early morning... but I just cannot tahan neh!! Sorry if I 'forced' you guys to go back early... =) Thursday I had my Toastmasters meeting so I didn't join them all... and guess when I heard that they went back? Around 2am!!

******

Friday was the Linear Algebra quiz/test. It was ok, even though I pretty sure I screwed up the last question about orthogonal component... or something like that... Went to PC Fair also... during my way back alone from KLCC met my CHS classmate whom we have not met for a very long time... Yuan Cui! Wah, her 'story' about taking the LRT every day for like 1 1/2 hours... I cannot accept it though... I guess the time spent was just too much...

0 comments: