Sunday 29 March 2009

Week 11 at a Glance

Let's just go straight to Tuesday. It was my first time eating at this restaurant called Fireman at Jaya One. I was surprised actually why suddenly we will be going there to have our lunch (is more like enjoying... I didn't really eat my stomach till very full...) It's not like we have classes after this... We have never gone out for lunch using transport in between classes... at least for this sem from what I remember...

The food was quite good. Only on that day that I realized that actually there is this 'secret' place underneath the steamboat table thingy that we the customers are able to put our legs in... =)

No pictures unfortunately.

****************************

Friday was our Intermediate Calculus test/quiz. It was ok... I didn't get the last question though... a few marks must have lost from my hands...just like that...

0 comments: