Saturday 25 April 2009

Intermediate Calculus: TERRIBLE

Had my first exam paper for this semester this morning. How was it? Terrible.

The last two questions was easy. Immediately went to do the two questions upon finishing browsing through the entire question paper. Skipped a few parts for the last question... I thought to myself: OK, maybe I can have some time after that, then I will continue doing that question.

Then went to do Question 1. The volume and the surface part was ok. Didn't do the first part, also due to time constraint. Want to thank KY for calling me up the day before to ask me that question. I ended up didn't answer his question, 'coz I don't know also. So, after that I went to try the question and found out the method of answering the question. I think around that time KY smsed to me saying he got it already also. Ta-da! Lucky me!!

I couldn't finish Question 4 also. Stuck!! I was panicking actually at that moment wondering whether to continue with that question or change to question 2. Why the examiner has to consider the WORST 4 instead of the best 4 questions when it comes to calculating the marks??

Forcast result? I should be so SO THANKFUL if I were to pass this subject. Really!!

0 comments: