Saturday 18 April 2009

Year 2 Sem 1 Timetable

So, the timetable has been out there for almost one week already... and guess what? I didn't even went to have a look at it!!

Wait, I did. I actually woke up early on Friday morning before 8am, and I actually can already see some of my classmates online already (yeap, waiting to go into the system and book their places...=) 8am was the time to start register for classess. I wasn't on my computer at the time as I was preparing to go to campus... go back to campus because of two things: One was to study of course, but the more important thing: CHOOSE OUR TIMETABLE!!!

I thought we have already decided that morning we come early to campus and sit down and together choose our times. But at the end, no one turned up!! I desperately called everyone, not because I could not log in, but I just don't know what are their plans... I start to think that all things could be easier if we just sit down after our calculus thing on Thursday and plan over it...

Only when we found out that the classes we want are all booked do I hear some people write on MSN... "Ha?? Thursday one class only ah? Why other people can have all Thursday clear??"

^^''

0 comments: