Thursday 30 April 2009

Finals: Critical Reading and Thinking

Walaoe... next time for afternoon papers I will not come early to school and study already... by the time I sat for the exam my brain has already tired out already... really!!

'Cuz I thought coming to school early will enable me to study things and remember much better... instead of burning the midnight oil the night before... So as you might have guessed it... I studied too much (I guess) and as a consequence, the moment I looked at the questions the first thing I remember I did was:

YAWN.... *O*

Next time know la... if morning paper remember to sleep early.. but if afternoon I don't care what time I sleep and what time I wake up... as long as I am not late for the exam!!!

Btw... it is okay, but then because of terrible time management, I only started doing the 40-mark essay 45 minutes before time's up. Not really good that is.

0 comments: