Monday 4 May 2009

Finals: Fundamentals of Linear Algebra

Those past-year papers preparation did really helped.... helped to tell me that it is just not enough to study enough for the exam... it is vital too for me to have a clear brain for the paper. Paper was at morning. Arrived early to prepare myself... for don't know what... cuz can't really study can only revise and look through...

Aiya... let's just go straight to the point. Of course not good news...

That 11 marks were supposed to be mine la... MINE!!!!

It took me the last few MOMENTS to figure out how to do the questions... If they had given me two minutes I could have got 11 marks more... (wah, that's exaggerating a bit...) Ya what! The proving question is such that you know or you don't know. 11 marks or NONE!!

Couldn't complete the whole thing on time... I think there are witnesses... I actually continued writing after the time was up... on the question paper la of course...

What did I learn from this? Cuz I still had a few questions with three to four marks... but I have a 11 mark question which I definitely know how to do but unluckily got stuck in the middle... I wanted to continue trying for the 11 mark question but no matter how I still got stuck...

Back to the question. What did I learn?

Some days are meant to be unlucky.

^^''

0 comments: