Saturday 14 March 2009

Week 9 at a Glance

No test, no quiz, no assessment, no whatever testing testing.... (for Pengajian Malaysia there is... but why bother? Nothing to do with me also... =) It was so long since I had a week where there is none of these things... why can't every week be like this ah?


Wednesday enjoyed myself watching some of my T7 classmates debating... it wasn't until at the end of the debate when I realized that next week will be our turn... scary =S


Oh, Friday I had a great time myself enjoying with the 'gang'... hope that our birthday boy KJ enjoyed himself too. Immediately after they all took their Pengajian Malaysia quiz/test/whatever... I followed them to Sunway Pyramid, to Red Box for Sing K session. Then dinner was at the Yuan Steamboat Restaurant... (Interesting to note that while the restaurant is so near to my place, I have only been there for one time only before this during my 5S6 reunion dinner in 2007. )

Haha... if I still can recall what happened while we were at Yuan:

G Han introduced to us this game, where the losers will need to clear the dishes on the table... (hey.. what a way to clear the table eh?)

Took photos photos and photos...

And the whole loud cheers cheers thing once every while... ^^"

Will upload photos soon.


0 comments: