Wednesday 11 July 2007

5S6 Gathering

Once the Orientation was over, I called my parents to pick me up and straight away we went home, and I took my shower and then rushed to the Yuan Steamboat Restaurant for our 5s6 class gathering. I was actually late (around 6.40pm already) but surprisingly I was the first to arrive (maybe because I live nearest to the area... haha...). Slowly people start coming in... and to be really honest I am very excited to see you all! It was a totally different atmosphere, I felt like I was 17 again with my classmates, and should be doing crazy stuff... okay, I felt like all of us are adults instead of school students... really missed those times!





It was over quite early actually to me. I just want the fun to prolong until late at night! Anyway it was really fun hanging out with y'all. Let's keep in touch!

0 comments: