Friday 6 March 2009

Week 8 at a Glance

Accounting project and Calculus mid-term!!

That short introduction summed up what happened this week... The accounting project was to be passed up on Wednesday... but we managed to start and (almost) finished it up on Monday... that's 20-mark project finished in ONE DAY!! Talking about efficient...=)

Well, after classes on Monday (I didn't go for any classes on that day, I came after all classes were over for the day), we went to Y Loong's house to do our project. That's immediately after 2pm when the last lecture finished on that day... straight away went to pick up G Han and then headed to Y Loong's place.

Do... do... and do... Do our project... Of course finished it up just in time la!=)

First time ate in Sushi Station that night... ok lo... not bad. I didn't know that there's this thing as a restaurant serving sushi and provide steamboat as well... at an all-you-can-eat pricing. Hmm... imagine how creative entrepreneurs can be nowadays...=)

Wednesday was our Calculus mid-term... It was okay... I managed to 'somehow' finish it just in time... but I have some problems with the time allocated. It's not proportionate... Consider this: 1st test: 6%; 40 minutes. Mid term: 20%; 60 minutes! The rate was that in the first test, we can spend up to 7 minutes figuring out an answer to a one-mark question.... for the mid-term we are only allocated 3 minutes!! And they don't call it mid-term if the questions ain't harder!

I liked Thursday the most... I only have to attend a one-hour lecture and that's it! After the lecture we went to Prince Restaurant at SS2... then went to Mid Valley and watched Love Matters.

Well, not my cup of tea though...

I am actually surprised at how some people can actually withstand so many hours without food... I ended up eating more than I could imagine when I arrived at PJ that night...

Friday was the CRT lecture and the FLA replacement lecture... and that was it.

One week has passed so fast.

There's another week to look forward to...

Wait...

Stop.

I don't want to think about next week =S

0 comments: