Monday 2 March 2009

Week 7 at a Glance

It's time for another recap of what happened for the past one week (did I hear someone saying: not again??!)

Funny as it may sounds: we are having three tests and one project to be passed up in within one week....

Friday was Prob and Stats Test 1, followed up with replacement lecture for Fundamentals of Linear Algebra. Actually I was one of the people who kinda agreed that the replacement be held after the test... just because the lecture is just time for us to copy the notes from what was screened on the white board... I know a lot of people disagreed with the time because they need to study for the Business Accounting 2 mid-term test the next day... But I just don't feel like studying straight away... especially after the way I fared for the Prob and Stats test. Anyway going through the lecture after the one-hour-and-ten-minutes test is ok for me, because usually for like me, I don't really fully understand what the heck is going on... and I just didn't bother to look at the notes which I have copied after that... promising myself to take a look at it after the Calculus mid-term on Wednesday.

Saturday was BA2. It was easy actually. I don't know... as in, I would really freak out if I didn't fare good in that. Immediately after the mid-term there's the replacement tutorial class for BA2... and just like the replacement lecture the day before, I really couldn't pay attention what was going on... because... the mid-term is over ma... why can't we rest a bit first??=)

After the class, we hanged around a bit before decided to go to Sungai Wang Plaza. It is actually very embarassing for people like me, who lives in the Klang Valley, but don't know where is the shopping centre... Can't blame me la... so far away from where I stay.. we don't usually go there... and furthermore I don't have proper transport...

Why Sungai Wang Plaza? Well, coz we want to sing K ma... at Green Box. (:0) (First time heard of Green Box... I know got Red Box... got Green Box also meh?)

Another week passed by... thus meaning? Calculus mid-term closer than never....=(

0 comments: