Monday 2 February 2009

Back to School!! (or rather, university...)

Finally after one week of holidays, it's back to school time!!

I guessed I was just like everyone else, trying to accept the fact that classes start again, and there will be non-stop of classes to attend to (and make up for), tutorials to complete, tests and quizzes to prepare for, assignments and projects to 'look forward' for... and of course, the list goes on and on... =S

There were so many things which happened during the Chinese New Year week (even though the first part of the week was boring, in which all I could remember about was rushing to finish my homework...) On Friday, my family and I went for a three-day two-night stay in Kuantan... will post about it later.

I don't think a lot of people knew about this but I actually screwed up big time the day I went back today.... The notes for the lecture in the afternoon wasn't printed out for everyone!! For my part, it's a misunderstanding, but I would accept that it is my fault, and I have learnt the mistake... Anyway thanks a lot G-Han for helping me out on the notes...=)

Oh, and tonight it is the first time that I am staying away from my parents (away as in not in the same house la...), at least for as long as I can remember. Will be boarding the public bus from KWSP to Asia Jaya, and then hop on the UTAR bus which will directly send me to the front of the PD building... hopefully within this week I will get used to this mode of transportation. =)

Ok, too long for a post for a day, huh?

0 comments: