Tuesday 27 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

As the title suggest, this post is specially dedicated to wishing you all

GONG XI FA CAI!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Today's the second day of lunar new year. And yet now at around ten something I am already back home... hey, I was back home also last night...

Unlike many of my friends, there's no such thing as going back to hometown for me, or for my family for that matter. With both my father's and mother's parents living in the Klang Valley, and with our family visiting them in almost a regular basis normally, there's not much difference about visiting them during the new year, maybe except about the ang pows (ang pows, ang pows, ang pows!!) or the greetings and the snacks prepared for us... =)

I am not even sure if I was the one who is not really overly excited about this new year. While waiting for my family to get dressed and prepare to leave for the reunion dinner on Sunday, I was downstairs, desperately trying to finish my linear algebra tutorial before we leave!! (Come to think about it, there's so much more which I haven't even started looking at!!)

0 comments: