Friday 23 January 2009

Y1S2-Wk02-D5

I like Thursdays and Fridays... only one hour lecture on Thursdays, two hours on Fridays... lots of free time for myself!

Arrived early in uni, even though lecture only starts at 10am. CRT lecture that is, the only lecture of the day.

A weird feeling though... we had just attended only ten days of classes, and the next thing is that we are going back to our hometowns, enjoying ourselves again!! What about the things which we have studied during the last few weeks?

Immediately upon reaching home, I forced myself not to go to sleep, but instead brought out my Linear Algebra tutorial and continued doing it. Wah... I was so left behind!!

Wait, still got Accounts, Calculus, Prob and Stat x_x

Maybe it's a fortunate good thing that my hometown is here in PJ and KL(Cheras)... I don't need to go here and there like the others... save time...

0 comments: