Monday 19 January 2009

Y1S2-Wk02-D1

*Y1S2-Wk02-D1 Year 1 Semester 2 Week 2 Day 1

I realized during our lunch break that nothing much has changed about me... at least in terms of my conversational skills. But afraid not, I am not here to keep on talking about my weaknesses, i.e. I got this problem la... I got that problem la... no nagging here.

Oh, something really really frustrating, and which I really hope will not happen again tomorrow or ever again... what's the problem with UTAR water drainage... water distribution... or whatever you call it... system? This is only the second week and already problems such as these have been cropping out... is this going to be the case for the rest of the semester??!!

Oh, something funny and interesting too happened today, during Intermediate Calculus class. Our lecturer, Dr. Tan SL came in with a surprising hairstyle (wait, read on...) I was thinking that he has already decided on a new hairstyle, a punky one! It wasn't until, I think, he wanted to scratch his head, when only at that moment he realized that he has not combed his hair this morning!

"Anyone got comb ah? You got a comb?" If I am not mistaken he even asked it from a few of the girls in my lecture class. =)

Funny.

0 comments: