Saturday 17 January 2009

Y1S2-Wk01

*Y1S2-Wk01 - Year 1 Semester 2 Week 1

Tada... my first week of this semester went by like a blink of an eye... so fast, and one week has gone!! (or should I say: so fast, one week left and then it's holiday!!)

New semester means new subjects, and new timetable. I am quite happy with this sem's timetable, even though I know a lot of people in my tutorial group would not agree with me. (for reasons such as classes from 8am for Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and classes until 5pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays (excluding extra classes/tests which will be announced later as the weeks progress on...) But for someone who has been waking up at 6.15am for almost his entire school life... from Form Three up until Form Six and during Y1S1, I think I would rather have classes early in the morning at 8am rather than having classes in the afternoon after lunch... There's so many things that I can do in the afternoon when classes are all 'dibereskan' in the morning session...

Since we have classes every morning, it means we can't have basketball games though =(

Okay, enough of the timetable... no matter what also can't be changed...

With classes begun again, I was able to meet back my friends, classmates, coursemates, college mates... almost all of them I have not contacted for the last few months. Did I accustom well after the 1 month/3 month (depends on how you see it...) sem break? I think I did, judging from this week.

Some things don't change... T7 going for lunch/'yam cha' outside/far far away whenever there's chance... Maybe it's because tutorial classes have not begun yet, and so we have much more freedom... Monday was at Old Town near PA Block, Wednesday lunch at Sec 17 and then 1U, Thursday at SP Corner, Friday at McDonald's...

There's not photocopying machine left in all of the UTAR blocks here in PJ Campus... maybe except the one in the library... So, really there's not going to be one, not even ONE, photostat machine in my block??? Does this have anything to do with sidelining us the remaining students here in PJ from such basic amenities... just because the building will no longer be in use soon?? Good that a formula has been worked out between the class reps... we will take turns to photocopy notes to all... that means me (or rather, the photocopy guy in my class =) only need to be in charge one week in three weeks... hmm...

0 comments: