Tuesday 20 January 2009

Y1S2-Wk02-D2

Now having two-hour break; in Computer Lab.

There's no water for the second day in a row here in PD Block (I don't know about other UTAR buildings...) Thankfully the smart me decided to bring water from home... =p Looking at the current situation, it is understandable if people were to begin guessing how many days will this be the case... hopefully it will not get on my nerves, as well as everybody else's.

No need for me to describe the 'scenary' inside our toilet.... (well, I meant the boys' la...)

Got the notes from Dr. Tan SL, our Calculus lecturer. Ah, another thing... when will the WBLE be set up properly, completely???!!! What is it that takes it so long to be done? This morning after my Fundametals of Linear Algebra lecture I went to see Dr. Tan SL, who graciously helped me to photocopy a set of the notes just for me. He gave the newspaper which he was reading to me, asked me to wait for fifteen minutes (because there's problem with the machine...) and then went in to the office and later came out with one set of photocopied notes for me.

Really a hassle la... what's the use of WBLE then?

0 comments: