Thursday 19 June 2008

My University Class Schedule

I have to say something about my uni class schedule (with respect to my tutorial group 7)... Actually I think all pre-university courses are like that... the times for the classes can range from 8am till 5pm... and there will be tutorials, lectures, practicals.... stuffs like that...

It was a MESS! Sometimes we got around four hours of non-stop lectures, tutorials... and stuffs like that... and sometimes we only got one hour in the morning... and I have to wake up early just for that class... sometimes we have up to two hours in between classes... (even longer if the class is rescheduled...)

Aih... I know it won't happen but I really missed my classes back in secondary school. No need to worry if it's tutorial or lecture... no need to have unnecessary breaks in between classes... The time scheduled is fixed:

7.30am start class 1.10pm finish class

My afternoons back then were packed with things but at least I don't have to be 'bothered' about my classes... worry if this will clash with that... that will clash with this... I have the whole afternoon and night for me to plan myself...

At least now I started to get used to it... haha...

0 comments: