Wednesday 16 January 2008

TEACHING????!!!!

Teaching??!!

That's like the last thing that I want to do after finishing STPM...

But then later found out that a lot of ppl actually are teaching in primary school...

Went to get one form from a primary school in PJ Old Town the other day... The teacher told me that there's no vacancy at the moment but gave me a piece of paper... shocked in the beginning when I saw that I need to give one month's notice before quitting... but then, I should have known about it... it's not like I can just throw everything aside at the second that I say I want to quit right?

Thinking about the ppl who I know are currently teaching... the way I am... I am not like them! They really suits to be great teachers in the future... not like me who is so intimidated by the students when I saw them again in school the other day... They are so outgoing and... I can't be like them... no matter how hard i try...

I can't remember how do my teachers back in primary school taught me... I don't think my classmates can still recall too.. but then some of their relatives, may it be their parents or older siblings may have taught primary school before... that's why they know what to expect... I can only imagine through reading the blogs... (Thank goodness there are things called blogs...)

0 comments: