Monday 21 January 2008

'The vacancy was already filled.... FOUR HOURS AGO!!!!'

FOUR HOURS...

FOUR HOURS ONLY!!!!

Aiyoo!!! That's how late I am in getting the last position available... (and I did not even know that it's the last vacancy available...) Actually I could have been earlier but then... anyway, here's the story...

I actually arrived Chen Moh about 4 something on Wednesday (the vacancy I am applying for is a temporary teacher... btw...). I was asked to look for this teacher.. The teacher was saying... I forgot already but she was kinda saying 'I don't think we need more teachers already... we have enough...' something like that lah...

She took down my number... and told me that she will call when there's a job. Then she told me to pass up the form that was earlier given to me TOMORROW to the front desk.... (didn't really take serious note of it...)

Then I left. On Friday I came back to the school to pass in the form to the counter. (In the meantime I walked around Sunway Pyramid to look for jobs...) The person at the counter then told me that she was waiting for me... and that someone came to pass it to her!! I was directed to see a Senior Assistant who told me that the job vacancy was filled....

FOUR HOURS AGO!!!

Ayaya.... four hours only... should have just... four hours late...

ARGH!

Not that it is so very important... actually they told me to look for other schools which are although near but not where I can easily get to...

Some miscommunication there I guess...

Wrong on my part...

Suddenly wanted this teacher's job so badly...

Anyway, life moves on...

If any of the schools need someone to step in... I am available... as of right now...

Not going to find job until February... waiting for those January people to 'step down' and for me to replace them...

I know it's only a couple of months... five months but... I really want to make it memorable instead of just... filling in the time... (Actually that's what I thought about initially...)

0 comments: