Friday 10 July 2009

Watching Transformers for Free??!!

For those of you who attended the U6F gathering at MV two weeks back then you will know what I am talking about... For those who do not, do not get too excited about the title of this post...

Yeap, there's the other 'price' to pay as a result of not paying a single sen for watching the 'blockbuster movie of the year' (as they would call it...) what else but getting a refund after a 'just-make-you-wanna-throw-your-tantrum-right-away' moment at the 'right' time (the climax, that is...)

Here's the low-down:

One activity during our gathering was watching Transformers 2: The Revenger of the Fallen movie (or shall I say, the main and only activity...). Had lunch before that at Burger King. By the way, the queue was so long... by around twelve noon all the seats for all the timeslots on that day (Saturday) right until the early morning of the next day has been fully booked!

Ok.. not surprising at all...

For the synopsis... go checkout yourself... don't want to spoil the mood of those who have not seen it yet (what keeps you from watching it until now wor?=)

The thing is that at the climax (I am 150% sure it was the climax!!) at the desert scene... suddenly the scene started to pause and continue and skip... paused and skipped!!! The sound system also... paused, skipped and then continued.... paused, skipped and then continued...I don't know what the **** is going on on the screen in front of me!! Everyone started screaming and yelling and cursing... Gosh, if I have the vulgarity ability I would have yelled them loud at the top of my lungs too!! I heard someone wanted to cry also... just imagine how the emotions of these avid Transformers movie-goers felt when they are 'treated' with this kind of 'service'!!

Ok, a bit too much over there.... -.-"

You can check this out with my fellow classmates on what happened that day... what a shame for the cinema... I don't think the 100% refund given to us (wait, they didn't even offer... we need to go to the counter to ask!!) did us any justice at all... but then we could understand if they are running on a tight schedule... what to do?

At the end of the movie when the credits were rolling they didn't even on the lights, and no people were waiting at the exits... hmm... I was telling my friends: are they keeping us in here by giving us another round of free Transformers 2 movie? Haha...

Anyway, I still think the first Transformers movie is better.. I don't know... maybe it's what they call it 'sequel syndrom' or something....

0 comments: