Tuesday 21 July 2009

Go enjoy life!=)

It was Wednesday morning, when my mom texted a message to me, which goes something like this...

"Grandpa's seriously ill, if you are able to it's best that you come and visit him..."

Of course I immediately phoned to ask what really happened... but it wasn't until in the afternoon when I decided to skip classes altogether (Calculus tutorial and Microeconomics lecture) and took the LRT down to PJ where my mom picked me up. After dinner, our family went to the hospital... but somehow my maternal grandfather was under doctor's care...

In other words, I wasn't able to see my grandfather even though I have travelled so 'far'... hmm...

Well, FYI, my grandfather is in his 80s now, and from the relatives at the hospital in Cheras, they told us that there is water in his lungs, and he could get some kind of illness if this is not cured... Water in his lungs as a result of things such as salivas running down into his lungs when he is sleeping...

Went back to Setapak that night, but I was able to visit him again on Sunday this time at HUKM (he got transferred there...) He was so not like the last time we met him a few weeks ago... he was so weak.... could hardly utter a word... us the family members surrounding him... But then we all know he is strong and he is going to get through this with the help of his family members (including me...=)

Well, wasn't trying to tell a story initially but then the message is clear... treasure your life now or you will regret later...

0 comments: