Friday 3 July 2009

My New Studying Technique

Since I fared so badly for my last sem, it's time to reassess my studying method/technique...

** No more will I waste too much time on my tutorials

Wanted to actually put "no more doing tutorials..." but I suspect this might actually land me in hot soup... =S

I will still finish my tutorials on time, just that it will be last minute... that means, I would have completed my tutorials without understanding it... but will spend time studying it after the tutorial myself...

I still think giving answers to us before we start doing the tutorials is more effective for us to learn/study compared to giving the answers later. That means it's better than, for example, letting the students copy the answers during tutorial group without much time for us to reassess our work during that brief one hour.

Here's one interesting point which I want to point out to support my point: Out of the five subject last sem, the three subjects with the highest grades are Probability and Statistics 1, BA 2, and Linear Algebra... And all I did for those subjects was to study other people's answer... =)

Gave it a try starting this sem, and it kinda worked (with Calculus that is... since it was the first subject with a quiz i.e. this week...) Will grasp the studying formula quickly... and apply it to other subjects as well...

0 comments: