Sunday 28 June 2009

I Really Need to Settle Down!!

Week 4 already lo... still not yet settled down le... settle down as in fully in the studying mood...

Monday morning I took the LRT to Wangsa Maju, and then took the taxi to PV10... Nope, no one was awake when I walked in... I happened to woke my housemate up just to ask him to open the main gate for me... because I don't have my key with me... (and I thought they really have woke up much earlier...)

By the time I put my things back to place, washed my bedsheets and clothes, took the dry clothes in and fold them nicely, took the washed clothes out, swept my floor, ate my lunch, washed the dishes... tidy here and there.... That's it! One half day gone!!

What la... that's almost what's happening for many days already... time which can be spent on studying (My 'studying rate' also somehow slower... is it only me or everyone's the same?)

Dunno la...

0 comments: