Friday 12 June 2009

I'm Just Not That Into the Mood Yet

It's already week 2. Tutorial classes for a few subjects have already started this week. Looks like everything is going to be in full swing in just a few days time (next week)... And yet I still have not really settled yet... not yet into the mood yet. I am pretty sure that it's not because of still having the holiday mood... I think it's just that I have not really fully settled down living in my new place, attending classes in a new place and so on...

Then as the 'group leader' (I won't be one when tutorial classes begin...) I am supposed to give out the notes to those under me and collect money... good thing I am not responsible for photostating them... It can be very troublesome when most of us are not taking the same subject combinations...

Believe it or not, I have not started studying at all, do any tutorial... yeap! Am going to try to kick start the habit this weekend... Hopefully since I am staying back at Setapak this weekend, this will help to make me concentrate on my studies... for the first time after such a long time!!

Two weeks have passed by... two weeks living outside from home with friends... even though they have been staying up all night... I have been able to close my eyes and doze off to sleep early. Early as in just after midnight. =) Yeah, I know. If my parents know that my definition of early is 12 midnight they will scold me gao-gao!! Once they found out I slept late, they would give me a lecture while in the car to campus, from Sunway all the way to PJ!!

Okay, so far I have been taking in one day at a time without much pressure. But I know I have to start my routine cuz if not I will not be able to concentrate on my studies. For the last two sems I made a mistake for not putting myself in the study mood early when the semester begins... mostly because of things that I need to do... Now, there's just not much pressure... even though I know I got tons of things waiting for me to make up for!!

0 comments: