Sunday 15 February 2009

Meeting with UTAR Dean and Heads of Departments

On my last post I mentioned about a UTAR meeting which I almost didn't go for... coz I wanted to join the guys for lunch on that day, but somehow because I was busy packing back the projector and laptop to ICTC... so I thought... haih, just stay back la... then I saw Guan Han rushing into the meeting room... Only then did I realize that I was supposed to attend the meeting! Luckily..

Anyway, it was actually a meeting in which we can voice out our opinions to the party concerned... But the people there just told us to complain it using the BQAA (I couldn't remember what does it stand for...)... as in

"Oh, just voice it out using the BQAA form...."

"Log in into the BQAA..."

"Use BQAA to inform us about it..."

"I guarentee that we will reply you in one to two weeks' time..."

At that moment I actually thought that one week's time was too long...

Wanted to voice out about the printing services... Someone asked the question before me.. I guessed I kinda got the answer I wanted to know... i.e. UTAR is looking for a vendor right now.

But the thing is... is that I am pretty sure that the university only started looking at a new vendor company... last week!! I saw the huge mailbox for tenders for the services at the PA block this week only.. with the due date I think was last Wednesday!! Must have overlooked about this area... because only a handful are staying back here? Hmm... something to ponder about...

Aih.. UTAR... UTAR...

Oh ya!!!! Need to post about this one guy who was so... don't know how to describe... the way he voiced out to the UTAR staffs during the meeting...

"Is extra-curricular activities important?" he asked.

"Of course it is.."

"Then what happened to our Activity Day? With our timetable arranged as such how to do things? (he raised up and showed the timetable to the panel...)"

Walao.... must have really caught the panel by surprise...

0 comments: