Wednesday 29 October 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Chin Ling...

(My first time doing tag...)



1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

Devastated.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what will it be?

Wealthy... (kinda the reason behind me studying AS now...money money $$... =)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

No one. Not that kinda person.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Travel around the world. Maybe start a new business and hopefully will get myself another billion dollars $$... Also will give them to charity la =)

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

I won't know.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved by someone.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

I'm that patient kinda guy... until I had enough I guess...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Tell her about my feelings and later move on with life.

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actor/actress?

My gf. I think that would be really fun and chaotic at the same time.

10. Will you invite your ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?

Why not? I'll accept my ex's invitation if she invites me...

11. What's your fear?

Left all alone... (read, same with others)

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?


A loyal friend. She's also a friendly, cheerful and easy-going person.

13. How would you see yourself in 10 years' time?


Happily married... Enjoying every minute of my job... err... not good at this looking at the future thing... =) Embracing challenges that I will face?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or happily married but poor?


Happily married but poor.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?


Shut my alarm and go back to sleep again.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?


100% yes.

17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?


I hope it won't happen to me. I don't know how to pick if like that...

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?


I would. A number of people have done that to me, and I am thankful for them.

19. Would you prefer being in a relationship or being single?


I'm okay with both.

20. List 5 people to tag.


Not tagging anyone. =) Anyone who's interested in doing though, you are most welcomed to do so.=)

{Honestly, I have read some of these tags across other people's blogs... I always tell myself that I could not answer creatively to the questions... just as creative as those other people. =) }

1 comments:

cookiedonut said...

honestly, u did a great tag here! :-) sincerity is the best answer~