Friday 24 October 2008

24/10/2008 - MPH Warehouse Sale

It was a Friday, and I thought I could do some things before my class which started at 9am. I underestimated, and so entered the class late... At that time I just sat at the front row facing the lecturer... alone... Never do like that again..

Anyway, the main thing which I want to talk about today is the MPH Warehouse Sale which I visited after the three-hour lecture. The books were really VERY CHEAP... (and I mean it in terms of monetary terms, not quality terms.... =) Too bad for a person like me who does not complete a single novel which I have started.... I have not continued reading my Harry Potter novel for like almost one year... hmm...

Anyway, for book lovers, it is still a good place to visit. Just be sure to park your cars at a suitable place (away, far away), or go early before the lunch break... (today is Friday, so the lunch break was long for most people, and most decided to come here to have a look at the books during that time...)

0 comments: