Monday 13 October 2008

16th September 2008 - 12th October 2008 - Sem Break

(Writing this post on 13th Oct, 1st day of short sem...)



Aih, my semester break has come to an end. (gosh, to me and my family, we still call it school holidays -- obviously 'coz my siblings still in sec school only...)



What have I done during the short break? Honestly I have done a lot 'behind the scene' but when I look at it from the 'outside', it was like I have done almost nothing... =( Clean up here and there... and then arrange my docs on my computer... followed my family/accompanied my siblings out for 'hang-gais'...



Everyday woke up, and start to think to myself: Should I go for the short sem or not? What should I do if I were to not go for the short sem? Work where? As what?



Oh, everytime I go and surf the net on my computer, I always got hooked on the United States presidential elections. I found it funny... haha =) I mean, there's so many breaking news about the two candidates from the two major political parties... Those accusations and name-calling... I guessed that that was the case here in M'sia last March... but I just didn't notice about it that much?



Anything else?



Really, I know I did a lot but I couldn't write it down here... coz I forgotten what are the things that I have done already... =)

0 comments: