Thursday 16 October 2008

16/10/2008 - Pendidikan Moral Lecture

Helo once again... this time will be talking about the Pendidikan Moral lecture which I am currently studying for this semester (aside from Pengajian Malaysia)...

So went for my first Moral lecture today. The lecturer was okay... at least it was not those lecturers which will keep us asleep... Ah.. talk about it... I actually was caught yawning in front of him... how embarassing! (really it was unintentional... I kinda closed my mouth but then he noticed it and told the class that I wasn't... sorry... but I was paying attention though...)

It was funny how he called the students to stand up and answer questions..."Mari kita pilih mereka yang memakai baju kuning..."

"Budak yang memakai baju putih dan hijau tu..." referring to me.

So, the lecturer gave some overview of the subject, and later after the break he talked about the Moral project which we need to do as a group... Just like Pengajian Malaysia, the group leaders need to select a question in random for the group to do... The more he spoke about it, the more I trembled inside... so many things to do ah??

Anyway, the class dismissed very early... almost one hour earlier... (just like last Tuesday's PM class) That's good, especially when it's afternoon class and it was raining outside... traffic jam...

0 comments: