Sunday 29 June 2008

25th June - Class Gathering & Wern Chiet's Birthday

I missed you guys so much!! Finally... a class gathering for U6F!!

First of all, thanks a lot Zijie for making sure everyone is notified about the gathering. Looking forward to it ever since I was informed about it. In fact, I was the first one to reach Wern Chiet's house that day! (well, kinda need to reach there early since there's transport only at that time when my siblings are attending tuition in PJ...) Anyway, it didn't take long before people started to arrive. A few of us played Wii while waiting... played tennis, football... stuff like that...

Wern Chiet later arrived and soon we had our dinner. I enjoyed the food very much, but it was the company of fellow Form Six classmates that got everyone in such a joyous mood that day. It was really like the old school days... we chat... we laughed... we gossiped... (without the booze) Made feel younger to be honest... at one time I was like thinking...'Would you guys want to go through this again... I would... maybe without the exams and STPM, haha...'

After the dinner some of us spend time on the computer, but the majority of us just hang out in the karaoke room and just sang our lungs out... haha... or chit chatting la of course... Talk about what leh? Public unis... Questions like 'What course did you get? Where are you going?...' fills the air... (Wah, my English...)

It will be WC's birthday the next day, but since a few of us can't stay back until so late, we sang WC a few birthday songs and ate the cake early. Of course, we did not forget to 'try to' smash the cake into his face... haha...

It was almost like two when a few of us left his house that early morning. Obviously, I won't be able to stay that long had I had morning classes the very next day; my class on the next day only starts at two. I was exhausted and went straight to bed upon reaching home. Felt really lucky to be able to be there... hope we can all keep in touch with each other in the near future!

Oh, and thanks a lot to Wern Chiet for the hospitality that night. Hope you had an unforgettable night!!

0 comments: