Sunday 29 June 2008

23rd June - First Tutorial Class Outing

23rd June was the first time that I have went out with my tutorial groupmates in uni. It wasn't just an ordinary outing... one of my groupmate is celebrating her birthday, and another classmate has decided not to continue his studies after being offered a course in a public university near his hometown, and thus was his last day with us. Someone suggested 1 Utama... and so after our last class ended at 2pm, we 'squeezed' ourselves into two cars (I think, correct me if I am wrong...). Somehow, we ended having one car with five person, and another one with seven!! (Unfortunately I ended up in that car!!)

Anyway, we didn't really immediately went for lunch after reaching there... kinda hesitated a bit on which restaurant to go to. Walked around... before we decided on Old Asia. I had a chicken chop set, which was the one which the majority of the people called.

After our lunch, we went to the bowling centre where we bowled a few games. Wah... it has been like years since I last played bowling... A bowling 'noob' already... I have to agree that bowling is a perfect game when you want to hang out and chit chat with friends... but at the same time knowing that you are not lepaking... yeah rite? You are just waiting for your turn, and not 'doing nothing'...

I left One Utama after the bowling game. I think a few people were still walking around when I left. Anyway, it was a very nice 'first gathering'... haha... I really enjoyed it... Will always remember this one...=) Was thinking: now it's not the question whether we can have another outing... it's a matter of when is our gathering... haha...(I think there's such a saying rite? Don't know la...)
'Why not yesterday... or the day before... why TODAY??!!'
Us at Old Asia Restaurant
Outside of the restaurant


Our bowling scores. Mine is 'S'. (Just for archive...haha...)

0 comments: