Monday 21 June 2010

FIFA World Cup

Yeap.. the biggest sporting event on Earth is here... FIFA World Cup 2010!!

It has been a long time since I catch any football... the last time I watch (purely for fun, that is) was Euro 2008, which was held around this time also (remembered cuz I just started my university studies and I was staying up late for a few matches... hard to believe I actually got into Dean's List at the end of that semester=.=)

No lah... really no time for that. The first WC match I watched was the Japan-Cameroon group match while I was at a dinner celebrating my coursemates' birthdays. I have to say that I really did hook myself into the game. But then that was it. There's so many things for me to handle now (studies)... No time for WC yet...

Anyway, for those football fans there... do enjoy! Cuz WC's here for only once every four years!!

0 comments: