Sunday 30 May 2010

Year 3 Sem 1 Here I Come

I just wanna calm myself down with just a few days before my new university semester starts. This time I do not have much baggage coming into a new semester unlike previous semesters... Y1 busy with the photostating of my notes la... Y2S1 busy with the new house in Setapak la... Short Sem busy with my P exam la... Y2S2 busy with my FM exam la (note: fail liao tim T.T ) So, this semester I can start afresh with less things to 'fan' compared to previous semesters...

Most probably I am allowed to take only 4 subjects since my results was very bad the last semester around... if you are a UTAR student then you know how the university works... I was even thinking of taking six subjects next semester so that I do not have to take 5 subjects next semester... Now looks like this is not going to work...

This semester also marks the end of my stay with my current housemates in PV10. I want to thank all my housemates in Pv10 for making my stay with you all an experience. Thanks for the joy and laughter... and the help that the 4 of you gave me throughout the year. There were good times and bad times... the memorable moments that we shared will always have a place in my heart=) (e.g. throwing cakes around=p) At the moment I will be travelling to and fro between campus and Bandar Sunway... maybe time consuming but I hope things will go well later on... Might be moving to a place... but depends on location and rent lo=)

Have been relaxing myself for the last few days... Looked at my results >> checked back my exam papers to see if need to appeal against grade >> doing some soul searching on why did i get such results >> how to improve >> how to arrange my new timetable.. etc... etc...

My message to Actuarial Science students reading this: I learnt something this semester-- when you are studying, concentrate on your studies.. and by studies I meant your current studies. I spent the first few weeks concentrating SOLELY on my FM professional exam and neglected on my uni subjects until after CNY break... I found it very hard to catch up. I really thought I could but that was not to be the case...

Let's talk about the future... leave the past be the past...

Hopefully will be able to update my Facebook account more frequently this semester=) Was reading my housemate's twitter account and was quite captivated.. until I decided sticking with Facebook is much better=p

I believe a lot of you will start your new semester soon or july/august... anyway good luck and all the best=) Oh, and being a final year student while all my other high schoolmates have graduated and began their work made me realize one thing... treasure your days now or you will regret later=)

0 comments: