Thursday 12 November 2009

New Semester

I have finished my Business Law assignment... phew! Now suddenly have an urge to update my blog after such a long time... hopefully it will be interesting=)

Yeap, new semester it is right now. In fact it has been 4 weeks into the new semester. Man it is so hectic. Probably it is because I am taking at the same time the SOA P/1 exam in a few weeks time =0 and I am not really prepared at all at this time!!

Been spending quite a lot of time in my room at my apartment at Setapak... Daily itenery would be waking up, go to lectures/tutorials... come back, eat, drink, study, sleep.... wait! Have been hooked on this Hong Kong Cantonese drama "Born Rich" (fu gui men)... 45 minutes in front of the monitor (without break!) I didn't want this to be the case (ngo hm siong der)... but looks like I am really hooked... 41 episodes leh!!My results took a nose dive last semester. Have been changing the way I do things.. hopefully things change for the better=)

0 comments: