Sunday 23 August 2009

Looking back at Week 12

Week 12 passed. Actually I thought it would be so horrifying 'cuz there's

1. Theory of Interest test on Monday
2. Microeconomics I assignment to be passed up on Tuesday
3. Probability and Statistics II test on Wednesday
4. Oral Communication and Interpersonal Skills presentation on Friday

which have been scheduled for the week.

It turned out...

BADLY in almost all of them.=(

But then again my mind was concentrating on one thing at a time (for example, started studying for Prob and Stat II test only after finishing my assignment....)

Anyway... I don't want to bore my readers with a lot more academic stuff so hopefully I would be able to write something more interesting now that quite a lot of burden have been lift off me....

0 comments: