Wednesday 11 February 2009

My Thaipusam holidays

So, what did you guys do during the 'holidays'? (3 days ma... if count Friday then it would be 4 days...) Just barely one week after we had our week-long break, we are (at least for myself) drowned into the 'holiday season' again...

I went back to my home on Friday night (after watching Red Cliff 2 with the guys and girls).... That night I remember I stayed up until like 1.45am... why? I need to catch up with my Idol series (yeap, I am a Idol fan) and Monday's episode of Lost (great show!).

Went to Ikea on Saturday morning with my parents. Luckily the special of the day was our favourite: Meehoon!! For those we do not know, Ikea's Meehoon is only RM1, and it's a reasonable price and delicious as well, got to try it out! Plus since we arrived there before 9.30am, we were offered coffee for free, with free refills too! (Mmm... makes me hungry now...)

Wanted to walk around a bit at the area, since it is not possible for me to get there often since it is so far from my house... But my father brought me to see a dentist, wanted to get me a retainer. Getting it on Saturday morning, so guess you guys will all be seeing me wearing the retainer for quite some time=).

Originally was supposed to watch until the end the Grammys... But half way... no-lah! Better go and study Calculus...=(

0 comments: