Wednesday 31 December 2008

Goodbye 2008... Hello 2009!!

Wow, so I have survived to write my last ever post for the year 2008! =)

This year has been one heck of a year, truthfully told. I took the giant step by entering university, marking a whole new remarkable chapter in my life. Time flies and before I knew it, I am already entering my twenties... and that means I am no more a teenager! Somehow, I still feel like one though, and that's thanks to my wonderful T7 classmates, who are a bunch of lively friends (who I missed so much now, and I can't wait to see them come school reopens...), who made me feel young always... =)

Today may be the last day of the year, but it's still never too late to list down some new year resolutions, which I hope I can achieve before the end of next year. One of them definitely would be about my ability to speak, my conversation skills, my communication skills. I'm actually getting tired of being labeled as someone who doesn't speak much, a quiet person, a 'lone ranger'.... I'm not denying it, to a certain extent I really admit myself at being such a person... But I am still trying hard to shed myself from that characterization... I think that I have been trying to do so for as long as I existed... hmm.... Not much progress I have achieved eh?

If everything goes on as planned, I will be moving out in the beginning of next month. Surprised eh? Yeap, I suddenly realized that I didn't mention about it before, but if everything's going as planned, I will be moving out hopefully before the beginning of the new semester next year, and stay in Section 5. Why Section 5 you may ask? Why on Earth Section 5? Well, the simple answer is that there's the place where my grandparents are living right now, so moving with them will kinda like taking care of them in case of anything, as a company for them.... I wasn't been able to stay put there during my last semester because the house was undergoing renovation, but now it has been all completed, and hopefully I will be able to update this blog with some of the pictures which I have taken on the house.

Stepping into the new year means that it's been almost one year since I graduated together with my Form Six friends, and three years since I graduated with my 5S6 friends... (wait, I graduated twice! =) It's really nice to know that I am still able to keep in contact with some of my friends, but I felt like time has changed, and people move on in their lives... I haven't been contacting with them as often as I do last time.... Felt bad actually... really bad... Got to keep in touch with them much more often next year...

Hopefully the coming year ahead would be an exciting year ahead for me (and for everyone). I look forward to face each and every challenges which will be thrown at me, overcoming each and every hurdle which will be placed along my way during the course of my next year, and cherishing each and every moment of it.

I can't wait to start a new chapter in my life, and continue to fill my days with memorable moments, as in during the last twenty years and two months of my life.

I can't wait to continue my never-ending process of bettering myself, to become a better person, and be someone who I really can be proud of myself.

I can't wait to continue my journey, to achieve my dreams of being a respectable and professional actuary.

I can't wait to achieve the various goals which I have set for myself during the course of the next year, to score good grades in my university subjects, and hopefully get on the President's List!=)

I can't wait to achieve the many many things which I have dreamt of before, but have not been able to achive so far.

Hereby, I wish everyone:

Happy New Year 2009!!

0 comments: