Friday 7 November 2008

04/11/2008 - United States Presidential Elections

First of all, congratulations Barack Obama!



Jumping on to the bandwagon (obviously), I thought I should write something about the historical day, not only for the United States of America but also for people from all around the world.



I have to admit... I was really happy to see him winning the presidency. For all those good things which I have read from the Internet and the newspapers I could not agree with them more. I have watched three times already, in two days, the video in which US President-elect Barack Obama gave his winning speech in Chicago. How memorable and historical it must be for the American people...



I don't know how to write a appropriate conclusion for this post though... I will let you readers make your own!!

0 comments: