Monday 18 August 2008

Week 12 at a Glance

A brief day-to-day update on what happened over the past week:



Monday- Had tea for the first time at the mamak stalls outside school with classmates.


Tuesday- Ping pong game... but of course I did not play... a noob.


Wednesday- Calculus test. Don't need to say much about this... I heard for dinner they all went to some restaurant together... didn't do la of course...


Thursday- Basketball game which I did not attend. Later they had lunch at some JayaOne restaurant...


Friday- Discrete Maths... die... luckily got retest but I don't feel good about it either... Must be as hard as the previous one. Then later the gang also went somewhere... couldn't join them also...



This is not my thought... this is like some diary... =S Hmm... no time to think how to write my entry in a very creative way =(

0 comments: