Thursday 31 July 2008

29th July - Tutorial Class Basketball Outing

9 out of 14 from our tutorial class... plus one more from T5... wah, quite good eh for a basketball game that I only heard people talked about during the last few minutes in class before we all left school on Monday... (even though I heard about the 'outing' as early as Tuesday the previous week...)



Anyway, it was a reminiscence of the good old days of my youth... not really about basketball... as the last time I really played basketball was during my Form One days in Sam Tet... But rather I am talking about the feeling of being a teenager again... with a bunch of young innocent teenagers (haha...) who want to enjoy themselves together with a group of friends, some of them whom they have never met each other before two months ago...



During Discrete Maths tutorial the tutor told us that about us being a 'more livelier' class (from what I heard)... compared to the other class that she teaches. She did mentioned that her other class has a very high percentage majority of Foundation students. Then someone mentioned about us being made up of people from different backgrounds... thus making it easier for us to 'click'....



Don't know la... all things mentioned above are just my opinions... I am just trying to enjoy myself at this moment as I REALLY REALLY DON'T KNOW what is going to happen when our new semester starts, and how our lives going to be at that time... I am still figuring that part out...

0 comments: