Saturday 19 July 2008

20th July - 5S6/2005 Gathering

Ha... finally after almost one whole year in the waiting, we have finally one gathering.... Let's see... almost one gathering per year... 2006 was at Bangsar, 2007 was at Sunway... and this year was at Chee Hong's house....=)

Somehow it coincided with another gathering that I attended barely two days prior, but with a lot more people.. DEFINITELY a lot more... Basically the entire weekend was about gatherings, wasn't it? Haha... Didn't do anything... And still got Discrete Maths Mid-Term, Accounts Mid-Term and Programming Assessment... all within three days!! So 'qiao'...

Again, I'll let photos do all the talking. Here's the website: www.5science6.blogspot.com and it will lead you to the photos.

It was a potluck, and everyone was ''expected' to bring something to CH's house. Then we ate... we talked... we chat... we played games... some like Dom cracked lame jokes... (really really lame I tell you...) Take photos... and also played some games... One game I remembered was the 'One two dum' game... It was a bit funny to hear how they say the word 'dum'... And another game which I was really confused about until this day was the 'Mafia' game. I really forgotten how to play the game as I was typing this out.

"Everyone seems to be the same... didn't change at all..." That was what I heard in the car as KS drove us back. Yeah... That includes me... the same type of people who don't really speak much... wonder will I be able to change?

0 comments: