Friday 25 January 2008

Photos Photos Photos



Since I am sooooo freeeee at the moment, I thought I will post some pics... it has been so long... Afraid that I might forget how to do so if I don't do it often...








Here we go...




My family and I on holiday in Cameron Highlands in December. Picture taken on a hill on top of a Boh Tea Garden situated between Ringlet and Tanah Rata towns. Very nice view up there... got to climb up there and witness it yourself...



My family and I at a beach in Port Dickson.

My family and I at the living room with our Christmas tree... and some of my siblings' soft toys...haha...


My family having a barbecue at our house front yard on New Year's Eve... went out to watch fireworks display after that... so nice!!

Aih... now school started... wonder when can we do these things again in the future...





0 comments: